Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Happy Birthday, Parks!


Last night our little family went out to dinner for Parks' birthday. I attempted to take a picture of my man with all his girls. Well, they're all in the picture. Parks is a wonderful husband and it's really hard to give him a birthday that tops what he does for me year after year. We tried to let him rest some. Charlotte helped me make breakfast (yikes!) and then we went to the beach. Parks took a midday nap with Hadley and then we all went out to eat. Before we put the girls down we turned on some music and all danced on the rug, the girls had a blast.

1 comments:

Where in the World are the Powells said...

This picture of the 3 of them just makes me laugh! So indicative of life with kids! I remember seeing TONS of pictures of my family like this where the parent is the only one actually looking at the camera! Quite priceless!