Saturday, September 03, 2011

This morning Parks took Hadley (& Lily Kate who is always a couple inches away) out of our room and let me take a long nap. Then after breakfast he left Hadley and I alone and took the older girls to Home Depot to do the kids' Saturday building project. I looked it up on their website while they were gone and saw that it was an ESPN game day board :) Our girls painted theirs pink and purple and made dry erase drawing boards. Cute. Then they went to Chick Fil A for lunch. Here is the text I got from Parks while they were there, "Never a dull moment, Charlotte just peed in the play area and now they are shutting it down. Probably time for us to go" I thoroughly enjoyed my time folding laundry and sweeping the floor in peace. What a great husband.

2 comments:

Where in the World are the Powells said...

That's great! Parks, that's what you get for going to another store!!! We would have let you play in our "playground" of a food court! She could have still run around without consequence!!!

Anonymous said...

Our boy Peed on the floor at the train table in B&N....