Saturday, October 15, 2011

11 weeks

I have been wanting to do a comparison post and I'll try to do them periodically because I'm interested in whether or not our girls look as much alike as people say they do.  Here they all are at 11 weeks.

Lily Kate had the most and the darkest hair and, obviously, the biggest blue eyes.  Man, she was a cutie.  She was very social, very early and loved to smile and coo at strangers and anyone whose eye she could catch.  She has never been a cuddler, more of a mover.  

 Here is Charlotte.  I think that they look pretty similar.  Their noses are different.  Poor Charlotte's hair took forever to fill in on top.  We always said that Lily Kate had a toupee and Charlotte had a mullet.  Her eyes are pretty huge though and were still blue at this point (they are green now).  The big ole cheeks and tiny chin seem to be consistent :)  Charlotte liked to cuddle and suck her thumb.  She was more sensitive.  She didn't give her smiles away to everyone, but she was very loyal to her favorites.  (Emily & Brittany!)

 And here's Hadley!  She is the biggest of the three at this age.  Check out that belly.  I really don't think she looks "just" like them.  I think she looks more like Parks, especially in that lower picture.  The shape of her face is more like Kate's.  So far, she is the most content baby that we've had.  Smiles easily, cries very little.  She likes to watch the movement around the house.  I am predicting a less opinionated child.  Hopefully I won't be eating my words.  So, what do y'all think?


4 comments:

Katie said...

They are all sooo precious! I do think that Hadley has her own look. I think it's her eyes, since they are smaller than LK's and C's. They all have that sweet little chin :) What a blessing she is so good!

Osborne said...

i miss baby charlotte!

Shelley said...

How fun to see all the girls at the same age! I think LK and Charlotte did look more similar at that age than Hadley does. I agree that the difference is across the eyes b/c those big cheeks and cute little chin are definitely the same.

Rebecca said...

LK and Charlotte could be the same baby! Also, loving the new header pic.