Saturday, October 22, 2011

What we've been up to...

Friday Lily Kate's class had their first field trip.  They went to Old McFaye's farm.  I went on the trip with them with Hadley in tow.  I was equipped with my camera that informed me that the battery was out and the power was shutting down after 2 pictures.  I kept trying the last ditch effort of holding the camera up with the power off, waiting for a good shot, & quickly turning it on hoping for enough juice to catch another photo.  But, with Hadley on one hip and 4 yr olds running around chasing chickens I have to say these were the only two I got.  We had a blast.  I LOVE Kate's teachers, they are fantastic.  

 And here is one of Hadley these days.  Usually smiling and often trying to suck on her entire fist.  We keep trying to pry open her tiny hand and show her her thumb, but so far she prefers the whole fist. 

0 comments: