Thursday, December 22, 2011

My Monkeys at Monkey Joe's

Preschool has been out for the week.  With the 70 degree weather and no school, it has felt a bit like summer around here.  We have had playdates galore, including a trip to Monkey Joe's.  My parents have taken the kids there a couple times (somehow Charlotte was convinced they were going to be there??) but I have never been there myself.  Well, I was missing out because apparently adults can ride some of the slides if the kids "need help".  Those things are intense.  I needed some help getting up after being flat on my back at the bottom time after time.  And yes, I did ride them time after time.  We had FUN!
June, Kate, & Charlotte bumming a ride in the backseat of another little girl's mechanical fire truck ride. 
 Samuel (can you find him?) & Charlotte
 Hadley, getting some bounce time
 Lily Kate
 Charlotte
 And, in other news, Hadley is now officially a thumb sucker.  She prefers the fingers up over the nose method to the typical fist method.  Also, I heard her crying in her crib this afternoon when I put her down for a nap (which is unusual for her) so I went to check on her and found her on her tummy.  Which means that she has rolled over for the first time!  Take it slow, Hadley.  Take it slow.

1 comments:

Amber said...

I love her sucking thumb!