Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Christmas Morning(s!)

We spent Christmas in TX this year with the Knight family.  We flew out on Christmas eve so we had a "Christmas morning" here at our house on the 23rd.  It was quaint, but special.  

Charlotte & Hadley checking out Char's stocking
 We had a 70 degree Christmas here in Wilmington, so instead of lighting the real fireplace had the TV going.  Hadley was enamored.  
 Pancake snowmen for breakfast with bacon scarves.  Charlotte ate the scarves off all of our men while we opened our presents.  
 We opened more presents on the 25th at Mom & Dad's.  My brother and his family were there with my parents and my aunt.  It was rowdy and fun.  I was too busy for many pictures, but these were too good to miss.  My aunt, Kathy, gave the girls these dress up wigs.  Hilarious.

Lily Kate as a mermaid
 Charlotte as some kind of Egyptian princess.  (Wow, please stop me if I ever want to give Charlotte little 1inch bangs)
 And, just to freak you out, here's Hadley as the mermaid too.  Yikes, baby pageant queen!

0 comments: