Wednesday, February 01, 2012

6 Months Old!!


I'm going to say the same thing every mom says as each of her kids grow It's going by too fast! It really is.  Today Hadley is 6 months old.  In this short time she has made her place in our hearts like no other.  She is our Haddie boo.  I know I say it all the time, but she is so content, so happy almost all the time.  I'm seeing a bit of silly coming out, as she likes to growl and try to chew our cheeks and smile at us.  I love how much I can see Parks' face in hers.  She adores Lily Kate and Charlotte and, in true 3rd child fashion, doesn't seem to mind the noise all around her or hustle and bustle at all.  She loves to bounce in her johnny jump up and watch life go on with wide eyes.  She is slower to get going, as LK was crawling at this point and Charlotte was really close.  Hadley can sit on her own for a few minutes at a time and is able to roll over, but usually just does a Pilates V-up until you help her sit up because she doesn't like to lie down.  Wow, this girl can make me smile.  We all love you Haddie boo!

If you like to compare and contrast all the girls at the same ages like I do check out some pictures of Lily Kate at 6 months here and Charlotte at 6 months in this sweet little video

1 comments:

Where in the World are the Powells said...

man, it is amazing how different the girls look, but LK looks just like a mini version of her self and so does Char. They all definitely have their own sweet little/big personalities! Excited to know Hadley in 2 years!!!