Thursday, March 01, 2012

Everyday Play

I have wanted to do a better job at documenting our everyday life.  The weather has been so warm lately.  Yesterday Lily Kate, Hadley, and I sat on the back deck (while Charlotte napped) and blew bubbles.  

 * Kate dripped bubble in Hadley's hair, which resulted in this slick, comb-over look

 I love this "Did you see that HUGE bubble?" face!
 And then we played restaurant, which we do often.  Lily Kate was the waitress (currently, the job she aspires to be when she grows up) and I was the customer.  Here she is complete with her pad to take my order.  And below, a shot of my taco and oatmeal (which I was strongly encouraged to order).  I brought my own drink on my second trip to the restaurant after I was served water out of an empty bubble bottle on my first visit- ick, super soapy.  


2 comments:

J. Harwell said...

Love these pictures! We play restaurant a lot at our house, too. Mo is the waitress. Sam is the chef. He makes a lot of hot dogs

Jason and Katie said...

Liz, Lily Kate is gorgeous! Great pics too! I love reading your blog.