Saturday, March 10, 2012

Porch Time

Ahhh, the warm weather is delectable!  Parks took Kate for a bike ride this afternoon while Charlotte napped, so Hadley and I had some porch time.  

PS. I finally made some pillows for the beloved porch swing!  Look how teeny Hadley looks on there.   See that old window hanging on the wall behind the swing, what color should I paint it?  Maybe yellow or green from the front pillows?
I promise I am trying to take pictures of Charlotte.  She is the hardest by far because she's always dancing around while Kate is posing and Hadley just sits and smiles. This is the best I could get tonight.  She is such a nut, I am learning more and more about her as she gets older.  She is sensitive and stubborn and SILLY as can be.  I love getting reports from her preschool teachers (who call her Chuck) about how funny she is.  It sounds like she's fairly well behaved in there too - who knew?!

1 comments:

Katelyn said...

Liz, I love the pillows, and that swing looks amazing! I would say green for the window, I loveee green and the shade in the pillows looks lovely!