Thursday, May 31, 2012

June 1st, 10 months old!



Here's our Sweet Pea.  On June 1st she will be 10 months old.  Still as precious as ever.  She is recognizing words more and more.  She knows what I mean when I sign and say "all done" and "more".  A couple times she has given me her own attempt to do the signs back.  She gives a gentle high five.  She eats a ton of "big girl" food and is starting to prefer it to baby food (often rejecting baby food because she is wanting finger foods that she can eat by herself).  She loves to crawl around and pull up on things, but no cruising yet.  Just for fun, here are pics of Lily Kate and Charlotte each at 10 months.


1 comments:

Becca said...

Oh Hadders I can't wait to see you in two weeks! I think she and Connor will have so much fun together!